Billings, MT Eye Clinic
Billings Vision & Contact Lens Clinic
Specializing In Family Eye Care & Contact Lenses.
Complete Vision and Eye Health Examinations Including:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Eye Infections, Eye Injuries, Dry Eyes and Allergies.
- Diagnosis and Evaluation of Eye Disease Including: Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetes and Macular Degeneration.
- Laser Vision Evaluations.
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT).
Billings Vision & Contact Lens Clinic is a full-service optometrist practice and optical shop in Billings, MT. We provide a complete range of professional eye care services, and we specialize in helping hard-to-fit contact lens patients. Our team of qualified and trained optometrists in our completely equipped optical department is dedicated in giving you top quality eye services at competitive prices.
Our Eye Care Services Include:
- Complete vision and eye health exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases including glaucoma
- Treatment of eye infections and allergies
- Children's vision exams and screening
- Laser vision surgery evaluation (pre-op) and post-op follow up care
- Corneal refractive therapy (CRT) for corneal reshaping
- Soft lenses for astigmatism
- Gas-permeable rigid lenses
- All eyeglasses prescriptions
We accept Medicaid, VSP and EyeMed insurance. We also welcome most Vision Plans and Care Credit. For your convenience, we have a second location at Roundup, Montana.
Conveniently Located In The Rimrock Mini-Mall
Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, VSP, EyeMed & Most Vision Plans.
One Of The Largest Selections Of Quality Frames In Billings.
Sunglasses and Safety Glasses
Roundup Vision 406-323-3036. Specialists In Hard-To-Fit Contact Lenses Patients
Call Billings Vision & Contact Lens Clinic at 406-652-4141 for your eye exam today.